Subcut - ATP Science
Subcut by ATP Science is a body-shaping serum, that turns the myth into truth - you can target specific stubborn areas of fat! Subcut acts by targeting localised fat deposits that can be hard to get rid of such as on thighs, hips and buttocks for women and on the chest and stomach for men. It does this by mobilizing fat cells and making them more bioavailable to enzymes that break them down into a major fuel source. To top it off, Subcut is a firming serum, reintroducing elasticity into the skin to make it tighter and smoother. Subcut is also great for those who find they have plateaued in their weight loss journey.
- Breaks down fat and increases metabolism
- Increases the bodies utilization of fat as a primary fuel source
- Mobilizes fat from subcutaneous fat storage sites
- Breaks down hard to move fat around the inner thighs, hips & under arms
- Formulated to tighten, smooth & firm areas of the body
- For both men and women
- Tones & increases the firmness of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Increases antioxidant levels
- Renews and regenerates the dermal connective tissue
- Hypo-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and antihistamine for sensitive skin
- The Body shaping serum
- Secret weapon for bodybuilders, physique & fitness models
- Improve muscle definition
- Works synergistically with oral fat burners
Coleus (Coleus forskohlii) The active ingredient (forskolin) works like a thyroid hormone by increasing your basal metabolic rate, ultimately increasing fat mobilization rate.
Silybin from Japanese thistle (Cirsium oligophyllum) up regulates thermogenic uncoupling proteins and also stimulates Beta adrenoceptors thereby enhancing the lipolysis promoting effects of catecholamines. One study on rats showed a mean reduction of regional subcutaneous fat stores by 23.2% in 7 days. Its effects are enhanced when combined with forskolin and caffeine. It also prevents fat gain by inhibiting generation of new fat cells (adipogenesis).
Red Thunder (Sanguisorba officinalis) possesses antisceptic characteristics and enhances the integrity of skin.
Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)